Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Survey about School Trauma

http://quibblo.com/quiz/bLLTxy/Emotional-Abuse-from-Teachers
I just wrote a survey to decide how common this stuff actually is. I'm planning to use the information from that survey for my book about School Trauma.
For those of you who haven't read my earlier posts about this, I was emotionally abused by my teachers. I think they honestly wanted to help me, but they kept trying to make me act normal and rearrange my thoughts and emotions to be more normal (which of course I couldn't do, not that I wanted to). From reading I have found this sort of thing is unfortunately very common, especially for neurological minorities, but no one seems to have written much about it. So I'm trying to fill a gap with my book.
By the way, I also have a yahoo group about school trauma. It's quite inactive, so I'd really like more people to join and start posting on it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home