Friday, May 09, 2008

Disability Identity Survey

I made a survey for disabled people about disability identity. The interface for making it was really clunky, and I couldn't figure out how to get it to categorize questions and calculate results properly. So instead, people who want me to tell them this by hand or are willing to answer further questions can enter an e-mail address.
It's based on a questionnaire I found for Black racial identity. I'm looking to find out how much the model the original was based off of applies to disabled people.
[Edit: link now fixed.]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Shettle, MSW said...

I tried following the link to the survey and got this error message instead:


Safari can’t open the page “http://i%20made%20a%20survey%20for%20disabled%20people%20about%20disability%20identity./” because it can’t find the server “i%20made%20a%20survey%20for%20disabled%20people%20about%20disability%20identity.”.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home