Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Old Website

I thought my old website had disappeared with Geocities, but recently I discovered that it's been mirrored by a couple of other sites. I'm no longer maintaining this site (I will be making a new website when I find the thermals for it, though I'm not sure if that website will have anything apart from Creatures stuff on it). However, some people expressed appreciation for my old website, so if you want to access it, try these links(note that some links may be broken, for example some of my creatures downloads won't download):

http://www.geocities.ws/ettinashee/

http://www.oocities.org/ettinashee/

Also be aware that the opinion pages reflect stuff I wrote when I was 15 or so, and some of my opinions have changed since then. For one thing, I'm much less willing to engage in personal attacks of people who disagree with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Evans said...

It's always interesting to get a glimpse of an old website. It really makes you think of how tech and the internet have evolved since then. A few lessons here and there are acquired, no? That is, with regards to the look and content of things.

-Glenn Evans-

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home